Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Itchy Bitsy

Hi all, first and foremost, I would like to thank to all the commenter in my previous entry, because, because of your comments and concern, I went to see the doctor.

Like, seriously. Just for the record, I don't like go to clinic and even when I write or say, ok I want to go, in the next minute I will change my mind like a bolt.

And reading the comments last evening, I decided to give a go. So readers, thanks a lot ;)

Here is some pics while waiting at the clinic.

Hands


Feet

It may look not that critical, but I tell ya honestly, it's freaking itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy itchy

But I think it's going to get better as the itchiness reduced a bit after applying the cream.

I will write about Penang, soon. Maybe this evening ;)

2 comments:

  1. errr..terbayang kegatalannya

    rite now, me can called u.."aan yang gatal"....*lariiiik*

    eh, before larii jauh..me nak pesan..take care lalink. sapu cream yg doc bagi tu tau!! *sambung lariiik*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lalink, meh lari sini tolong garuk me :D

    ReplyDelete