Monday, December 15, 2008

Another tag on a gloomy day

I'm going to answer some Qs from Cik Kopi's tag.

Lalink Khairiah, ur tag me tak buat ok, sbb me dah pernah buat la tag tu here

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I will leave him

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Be very very very successful, I cant decide in what (hmm mcm mana nak come true kalau mcm ni :P)

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Nobody really. I just don't care about people-that-hate-me anymore.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Invest in real estate, and of course the good deed will follow

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
I don't know, but I don't think so

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both :) --> Cik Kopi, tiru hg ok, but it's true, it won't be fun to be loved but not unable to love that person, vice versa.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Already love one ;)
To answer this, I don't mind waiting, as long as it takes.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Let him go. Unless he wants me hahahaha.

9. What do you pray each day for your loved one?
I pray that our marriage is blessed and happily ever after

10. What do you think about Friday?
I looovee Fridays because it's going to cuti the next day! And I always staying up very late each Friday to catch some movies.

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time
Happy and content, in all aspects.

12. What do you really want at the moment of responding to this tag?
On holiday somewhere else.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Look tough but can be very vulnerable sometimes, manja deep down, a very good friend

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Married but poor. At least I get to strive to excellent with the loved one. Motif ada motto sekolah? Hahaha

15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Hug and mwah MrComot

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
I wish so, but I tend to be selfish most of the time ;(

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The person that I see forever with :) --> Cik Kopi, pinjam urs.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done
Yes I would. But if it is very bad I'll dump her/him in will-not-enter-my-life-forever list.

19. Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
Having a relationship. It helps to build character.

20. Your biggest mistake?
Loving someone too much.

21. I’m tagging:
No one in specific. Everybody is free to answer this ;)

2 comments:

  1. Why so gloomy? @_@

    And why tiru manyak ni? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloomy sbb gaduh ngan MrComot time jawab tag ni :(

    Tapi now dah ok hehe

    ReplyDelete