Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All I Want For Christmas Is You

We went to Cineleisure to watch Los And Faun last night. While waiting for the show we took a slow walk at The Curve and I like like like their Xmas deco. The walkway covered with mistletoe like aisle and with loads bright colored ornaments!

They look fresh and cute!


Anyway, the festive fever somehow trigger i-want-to-give-something-for-mrcomot-this-xmas!

It's not that I'm celebrating it, just I think it will be nice if I give him something, and it will be nicer if it is something cheap haha

Talking about this, I casually asked,

Me: Sayang, apa yg you teringin now?
MrComot: Apa yg me teringin as in food or material?
Me: Material
MrComot: Hahaha me going to get xmas gift ke?
Me: No laa.. me just wonder what do you feel like to have
MrComot: Ok, me nak SLR, Handycam, LCD, new PC, GPS, 1 Tera external HDD, Plasma..
Me: Ok ok you are not getting anything you know

Over okkk semua benda gadget!! The cheapest thing I can get pun is the external HDD. And I don't want to get him that. Since we are going to share the gadgets, no wayyy I' getting them for him. Kiasu kan hahahaha

Whatever, I'm thinking of something cheap and lovely and below RM100 :P And I don't want to give normal things like shirt, perfume, etc etc. So what should I give him eh?

I mean, it will be something very simple and sweet.

And I also thinking making the giant stocking to stuff the gift myself. The thing is, it's hard to find the time as we always together, takkan tiba2 I lock myself in a room and do it. I want to surprise him. Hmmm *thinking hard*

Maybe I should just skip the stocking part as it is quite ambitious :D


Or maybe I can just give him this rudolph?


Ohhhhh I love xmas deco!!!

5 comments:

  1. kita tau aan boleh bagi apa..hehehe..

    bagi baby!! *larikkkk*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ada sekali dulu, me bagi glove utk pakai time ZwanZwan naik motor... he like it... ok la... boleh la...

    tahun ni tatau nak bagi apa... tapi me rasa nak belanja dia pi spa urut-urut... me tau ZwanZwan suka...

    not that i celebrate X'mas just that this time, decoration sungguh cantik, lagu sungguh ceria... seronok!

    or maybe sbb me lama sgt kerja dgn mat salleh? you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Cool mmg pandai. But baby next year baru buat ok :P

    Asroll, u want a baby ke apa? I don't get it haha

    Tatty, MrComot tak suka (tak pernah try pun haha) spa sbb dia takut ternaik boleh? So, tlg share experience sket, boleh naik ke? :P

    Yup Xmas deco selalu cantik2 and ceria. Kerja ngan mat salleh could be the factor too but who doesn't like entertainment and pretty things kan? Whatever it is, lets blend into the festive :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aan... Azwan pernah buat yg full body massage kat Swiss Garden Golf Resort & Spa Damai Laut Lumut (fuh nama penuh tu)... tak naik, sbb urut tu bukan selamanya sedap. ada yg sakit...

    then ada sekali lagi kat Carrefour. ada tempat ni... tak naik pun.

    Abih kuat pun air liur dia nak meleleh sbb syok sgt. then kena part sakit, meringit jer muka tahan sakit... heheheheh

    Lainlah kalau isteri yg urut suami, kompom 'up, up and away!!!'

    kami nak pu Ahad ni kat tempat Si Fariza kerja... nak join? hehehehe

    ReplyDelete