Monday, January 24, 2011

Parenting Style

Wanted to continue update on Langkawi trip but distracted by few parenting sites and you know la, browsing is addictive! I click here click there, and it's never end. The wonder of internet.

While browsing I found this one little quiz on your parenting style and this is my style, an optimizer!


Wahh dia tulis bagus-bagus je kan. Maybe true...maybe not! After all it's only based on few questions but this definitely fire up my spirit to be better mommy each day!


Pros and Cons. So true! Kalau ada org visit malam2 pun kesian Zahra as I will delay her sleeptime until she can't really take it. But that's so me, adaptability.


So let see what's yours? :D

http://www.parents.com/baby/parenting-style/?psrc=R10102RL3127R104PT

No comments:

Post a Comment