Thursday, September 4, 2008

Smoooooothieeeesssss

Few days ago, Siluman sms-ed me what is my recommendation in MFM. Somehow the question remind me of their Manhattan Long Side. I'm not a big fan of banana, or berries, but I like the combination.

Since the banana already in hand (my mom gave a full comb of jelai berangan) so I decided to whip out this flavourful drink.

It is inspired by wordpress template. Template pun ada recipe okk hahaha.

I use 4 frozen bananas, a pack of strawberries, quarter cup of OJ, and 6 big spoons of natural yogurt.


Slice the frozen bananas and peel them off. I don't know why the skin turned dark. Maybe because of the temperature but the inside is okay. However I recommend you guys slice it first then freeze because it is hard to peel the skin when it's frozen.

The sliced ba-na-na


Then dump everything in blender and blend them till smooth.

The mixture before blend


And voila! A very healthy drink as the result.

Look yummilicious isn't it?


However, I find the taste is too thick for my liking. For the next batch, I'm going to add few ice cubes to blend together and it'll be very refreshing!



10 comments:

  1. siluman di MFM?? apekahhhhhh???
    (weh bro, utang raja sup bila nak bayar?;P)

    cik kak aan...
    menci arr..suke bg resepi je..sesekali wat kan laa :p
    me nak femes andes + smoothiess ni kalau u buat perasmian umah baru nanti. u tak jemput pun, me datang gak. lalalaalaa...

    p/s: me tengah terbayang pisang tanpa kulit yang telah difreezekan..ngee~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. talking about smoothies, yesterday i broke my fast with the cousins making a banana milkshake for me.

    heaven gle.

    alah, give anything with banana in it to me, smua pun HEAVEN.

    hehe.

    somehow i rasa mr.comot is so lucky to have u to prepare all these nanti bila da kawen ;)


    keep sharing the recipes will u?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aan - dari banyak2 benda,mmg ini adalah yg tersedap masa makan kat situ..thanks atas syor yg hebat...marbeles!!!! nyum3!! nanti ko kawin pastikan ada minuman ini utk tetamu vip ko ni ek!!hhehehe :P

    umyra - errrr...takleh ke bro g MFM??
    ada hutang raja sup ke??? bukan sis ke yg beria-ia mau belanja bro raja sup? =p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspired by the wordpress template? Wonder which blog that got banana smoothies... hahaha. That's the only template yg cantik lerr... huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  6. sis!! memang yummilicious!!! cepat pos express ke n9! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Khairiah, time me kawen mesti nak berdandan2..ingat me rajin sgt ke haha. Btw me pun have no idea on how it will looks frozen without skin. Ngeee..

    Along...he's not that lucky la hahaha. Seriously I am no cook, but definitely will share the recipe even tho nasi goreng ikan bilis je hahaha.

    Aleeya, mmg yummy!! And healthy too! Takde cordial2 ni :D

    Zul, kau tolong bancuh boleh? hehehe. Ni apa citer sup raja korang ni. Komplot!

    Fiena, inspired by your template lah!! Hahaha. Tukar blogspot jom :D

    Nur, by the time me pos, basi okkk hahaha. Nnt u boleh try buat for ur busyuk :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. bro segan-segan silu-man..
    tak laa..tiada salahnye dikau di sane..cume tertanya2, dgn siape? (^.~)/

    ewah..bro yg janji nk belanja kan..kan..kan..kan?? wat2 lupe lak..

    kakak aan..
    bro tu janji nk belanja kiter ber2 b4 kiter tawen ala2 bachelor party..wahahahaha

    (eh, ni page bro segan-segan silu ke..page lalink aan ni..confuse aku)

    ReplyDelete
  9. sedap!

    mine resepi a bit sinful la...

    strawberries beku 6-8 biji
    2 scoops of vanilla eskrem
    1 cup of fresh milk
    1 table spoon full of strawberries jam

    blend it up!

    enjooooooooy...

    ReplyDelete