Thursday, November 24, 2011

Baby Junk Food

Dah lama tak update about Zahra's food. Well, we still make her soups everyday. But lately the babysitter said she doesn't want her soups anymore. I guess because she sees everybody else eating different meal? Sebab kat rumah ok je dia makan. Last week when she is with me the whole week, pun ok je. So we still cook it.

We still don't give her any junk food, bukan la sebab strict sangat but I saw her eating some junks at babysitter even though I dah bagitau tak boleh salt/junk food to Zahra..but sometimes we caught her in action, so takpelah..I am thinking, since dia dah 'termakan' kat sana je, kat rumah no-no. Anyway, we gave her sumi jelly when she was on 4 tabs prednisone to pujuk her after the medication and she keep on asking for the sumi jelly after that. It's not that bad because dia makan pun 1-2 je but somehow macam tak best so I decided to make our own junk food.

This kristal jeli tastes exactly like sumijelly! But not as sweet... and less chemical (I guess, haven't studied on it).


And the best thing is, for one packet we can get approximately 8 x 50ml cube. So everytime Zahra asking for sumi, we'll give only 1 cube.


But I don't give this to her everyday. Normally on medicine day, depends on her situation. There are days when she keep on asking for sumi and I don't think she really wants it, so I just said 'sumi dah habis..nanti daddy beli kat Giant ok?' and she'll reply, 'Jaaaayeeenn, yeayy!' sambil angkat tangan macam shout hooray, tanda excited.. haha so comel.

This is my 3rd packet and I can see that Zahra not that excited with this 'sumi' anymore, like the first time. Maybe because one flavour jer, Mango. Ada lagi satu flavour strawberry, but tak berani bagi because dah 3 incident she has allergy with strawberry flavoured food. Real strawberry ok pulak.

So maybe I should start thinking other junk food that is..less junk?

Ohh agar-agar dia tak suka! But maybe I can try do it again with different flavour/approach.. Hmmm... So what's ur kid punya junk food?



6 comments:

  1. Aydin suke cokelat! Suka sgt2. Lelagi kisses n ritter sport (sbb tu je yg dok bagi). Lagi 1, aiskrim. Hiks~

    Aan trylah bt jelly made from real fruit flavour. Cuba try.

    =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jarang me bagi junk food.tak tahu la kehidupan azryl dekat baby sitter.Is bubur mc d consider junk food?kalu ye itulah me bagi weekend day ..hohoho.

    coklat,aiskrim me tak bagi as his current condition.dia pun tak suka sangat coklat)Jeli pun tak suka.

    Yang dia suka milo with ais.(bad..dah tak bagi dah)kalu tak hmm bebulan la nak baik.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dia tak leh makan mini mufin ker?with chocolate ker apa ker?bukan junk food..tapi it looks like junk food to kids kan ..menarik!..buatlaaa carrot ker, orange ker..mesti dia suka..

    u can also try puding dengan real ruit..dragonfruit tu..kiwi..mesti dia suka..

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam,

    JUNK? kat rumah babysitter aritu kantoi makan nugget! tapi kat rumah pun ada 3-4 kes Eiman ngunyah sosej mentah dia ambik sendiri dari fridge *tepuk dahi!

    so bulan ni, bagi upah kat babysitter dan bagi sekali nugget dan sosej kecik tu jer la. muahahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh...that jelly ada raspberry flavour jugak. I suka, especially when makan with susu cair.

    Maybe you can try buat dadih? its jelly like and sedap as well as healthier. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fara,
    Icecream me x berani bagi lagi..sbb on ubat (tatau apa kaitan, just scared hehe). Coklat dia makan jugak..tak minat sgt. Nnt me try fruit jelly!

    Lin,
    Milo ok to me, cuma takut berak keras je hehehe. So kena usha2 sikit.

    Ida,
    Puding is good idea! Tapi muffin no no sebab malas haha. Pastu tak tahan seminggu dua :P

    Tatty,
    Me buat nugget hari tu tak nak! Tatau la nugget commercial tu dia makan ke tak, but tak boleh lagi la dia..salty food :)

    Miss Interpreted,
    Eh ada raspberry? Nanti me cari. Dadih pun ok kan? Ok..start cari resepi now! Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete