Monday, January 5, 2009

Andes doing the tag, again :P

I'm going to complaint. When I have soo many entries to post up, mesti ada tag la apa la. But when I have nothing to write, nobody tagging me isk isk isk.

Sice this tag is quite interesting, I'm going to do it first, then my Penang entries will come up later ;)

Tagged by bakal pengantin (but I have no idea what is the title, but it's something about yourself again :P)
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Lets spill the beans~

Name : aan andes
Sisters : 2, both younger
Brothers : 1 and only
Shoe size : 5 or 6, depends on the brand
Height : 155cm
Where do you live : Kota Damansara
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes, when I was very small, from Alor Star to Kota Bharu when my mom going to deliver my siblings
Swam in the ocean : Never
Fallen asleep at school : Routine! Will stack books on the table and put the left hand on the table and the top you face on the hand while right hand holding pen, so ala2 mcm konsentrate la but actually it's a first step to sleep hahaha. But most of the time I just sleep without covering it.
Broken someone’s heart : I guess so. I'm sorry.
Fell off your chair : During high school
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Pernah
Saved e-mails : Yes I do, all in my yahoo mail. I have about 3k++ mails
What is your room like : Couple bedroom
What’s right beside you: Dutch Lady flavoured milk
What is the last thing you ate : Nasik lemak with very small portions of achovies, one slice of cucumber and half a hard boiled egg at freaking RM2. Giler cekik darah.

Ever had…
Chicken pox : Yes
Sore throat : Yes
Stitches : Yes. When I was in primary school, I have this tendency to compete with peers and we had this competition jumping from the verandah. That guy jump well and I wanted to jump longer. So I aimed and yes, I did it, but little to my knowing, there was a very sharp wood down under the bushes, and my thigh hit the wood. Blood smeared all over my white skirt. Went to Wan Mohd Zohdi (I wonder if this guy still alive) clinic, got few stitches and without any drop of tears. Bravo! :D
Broken nose : Not yet, and I don't want it hehe
Do you Believe in love at first sight : Yes ;)
Like picnics : Yes but never try it yet with MrComot

Who was/were…
The last person you danced with : MrComot. We doing the ballroom dance in our small room, without the music. Pretty funny hahaha
Last made you smile : MrComot
You last yelled at : MrComot :P

Today did you…
Talk to someone you like : Yup
Kissed anyone : Yes, my hubby lah
Get sick : I dunno if I can call this sickness, but the bedbugs bites still there ;(
Talk to an ex : Via YM, if I can call him my ex la. But whatever.
Miss someone : My mom ;(

Who do you really hate: Nobody really
Do you like your hand-writing : Yes, I think I have nice handwriting *bluekk*
Are your toe nails painted : Nope
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : I don't really mind, anybody will do. If I am comfortable with that person.
What color shirt are you wearing now : Very light peachy pink
Are you a friendly person : I guess so
Do you have any pets : Neopets counted? :P
Do you sleep with the TV on : Used to, when I was single
What are you doing right now : Doing this tag. Oklah..before do this tag mestila reading blogs hehe
Can you handle the truth : Yes. I always believe honesty is the best policy.
Are you closer to your mother or father : My mom
Do you eat healthy : Very average
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Yes I keep it but I don't look at it. In fact, I don't know where I put it. It's just, I don't throw things easily :D
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : MrComot and my mom
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : I'm not sure, sometimes I think I'm loud but most of the time I'm pretty quiet. Jap tanya MrComot via YM

andes`: i am loud or quiet most of the time?
MrComot: loud

Ok, loud it is :D

Are you confident : Yes I am (but this sound arrogance right? haha)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago :-
1. In Perlis, form 4
2. Break some rules
3. Hmm..nothing much I guess, I was only a student
4. ...
5. ...

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire :-
1. Put in ASB 200k
2. Pay my car and ptptn loan
3. Start real estate business
4. Quit job, further my study and concentrate on my family
5. Perform Hajj and do all the good deeds that I can offer

5 of my bad habits :-
1. Suka merajuk
2. Attention seeker (with certain people only :D)
3. L-A-Z-Y
4. Unorganized and can be very messy sometimes
5. Ignorant

5 places I’ve lived/living :-
1. Alor Star
2. Penang
3. Manjung
4. Kangar
5. Ampang/Kota Damansara

5 peep to tag this survey :-
1. Kopi atau milo
2. ...anybody who wants to do it eh? I can't think any specific person because the Q more or less with previous tags and most of them already did it :D


Ok, I haaavvveeee to write about Penang, or I'll forget hehe. Later peeps!


4 comments:

  1. ahakss...motiff sgt kan :P

    fuiyooo...dasyat la part lompat2 dari verandah tu..aiyooo..aan kah itu?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha tu la u tak kenal me. Tapi lompat pakai skirt? Motif sangat okehhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow, I'm not very surprised la reading the answer of this tag except for the last part, me again eh?

    U running out of people to tag ye? :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha dear, kalau tak nak buat pun ok. Part of it yes, tak tahu nak tag siapa but another thing I want u to update hehe

    ReplyDelete