Thursday, September 26, 2013

Ponty Ponty sat on the wall

Zahra enjoys doing art stuff but she rarely draws. I think she doesn't really like drawing. I even persuade her into drawing (because I love drawing hehe) by buying a lot of color pencils, crayons, give her freedom to draw anywhere she likes, but she just doesn't want to. And yesterday, she randomly pick a lying A4 paper and draws something.

I was busy cleaning up so I didn't join in and casually ask her while walking here and there:

"Zahra lukis apa tu?"

"Zahra lukis ponty ponty"




Out of curiosity what is ponty ponty, I picked the drawing and squealed excitedly:

"Oh my God!! Cantiknya Zahra lukis!"

And I meant it seriously.

Her ponty ponty is actually Humpty Dumpty and personally I think she drew it well, because I never knew she can draw.


"Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the king's horses and all the king's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again"


It's one of her favorite nursery rhymes.

Anyway I was feeling super excited so I asked her to sing the rhymes. We don't really use English for daily conversation so she was a bit confused with the words and pronunciation, but here it goes!


Humpty Dumpty Zahra's version ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment