Tuesday, May 31, 2011

;(

I got Proton Exora invitation for a test drive event this weekend, but it will take a whole day (9am to 5pm) and not recommended to bring your child. There will be outdoor session and need both couple coorporation to get involved with the contest/competition.

I really looking forward for this event because it looks fun and we get to do a lot of thing with the car, but I never leave Zahra with my MIL, and I don't want to take the risk dia menangis cari I ke apa. And my babysitter won't be around so I can't leave her there neither.

Sigh..

Have to give it a pass. Takpela..Zahra comes first.

4 comments:

  1. saye respect aan sbb hal nielah....waau apa pun jadi, mst anak yg first kan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos Mamy!
    Ada orang main campak-campak jer anak... heran~

    oh, anak patung rupanyer :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mommy Fara,
    Takdela..most mommies mmg mcm ni hehe. Me mmg tak pernah tinggal Zahra kecuali time kerja, so tak berani nak try, kesian kat dia

    Tatty,
    Nasib baik anak patung kan :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. andes..
    meh antar zahra kat rumah me
    suruh heri jaga

    dia kan suka tgk bulu mata awning zahra

    hahaha

    ReplyDelete