Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I need all the luck in the world

Haha tajuk bombastic sangat, mcm end of the world. Actually got a call from my babysitter last night, she has to balik kampung as her brother passed away. Takziah for her..innalillah..

On the other hand, that means I have to take care Zahra and Emir alone, until end of the week. Owowowowww..now that's scary. Hope I can manage..of course I can..but hopefully it won't be so hard for me. Luckily it's already 40days of confinement..so xde la letih sangat.

Wish me luck!


Posted from iPad via Unifi

Location:KD

4 comments:

  1. Gud luck Aan. Semoga dipermudahkan urusan olehNya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam,

    tak ada adik-adik yg boleh teman u ke?
    Ai tetiba plak panik. kena kat me kalu tatau apa jadi. ada jugak call ZwanZwan tgh hari nangis-nangis minta dia balik :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. hows your day, dear?

    p/s: tak sakit perut makan chocolate dah expire semalam?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fara,
    Thank you!

    Tatty,
    Takde la..semua keja..hmm tak boleh la nak cuti mcm tu je kan. But ok kut..me buat2 ok hehe

    Shani,
    I survived hahaha. Tak saket perut, thank God. Emir pun nampak ok hehe

    ReplyDelete