After the short MPD session, I've decided to keep on writing. I'm sorry if I put u guys in worry. Anyway just to keep things clear, the reason why I wrote such thing yesterday is not because hurting comments, but it is because of unexpected reader. But after all, it is a blog and we are talking world wide web here. So everybody is free to browse and read this blog. Thanks for all the support though and me love ya!
Ok, lets move to another chapter. About the wedding.
Though everything went well, something bad happened at the end of the day. My make-up kit GONE. Gone as in missing in action.
Kalau yg pegi wedding mesti tanya, bila masa budak ni make-up hahaha. The make-up set is borrowed from my mother-in-law and can you imagine how I felt that time, menghilangkan barang mekap mak mertua dalam masa tak sampai sebulan menjadi menantu. Hah! Pitam noks.
I am very confident this incident happen at the end of the day as from the pictures (again pic become a good proof) showed that the case still 'there' during the wedding.
Most of the things are old stuff but they are also new stuff, new as in I just bought them 2 days before *nanges*. There are:
1) Estee Lauder eye shadow palette
2) Estee Lauder blusher in 3 shades
3) Laura Mercier liquid foundation
4) Laura Mercier secret finish
5) Fiberwig mascara
6) MAC two-way cake foundation
7) Bobbi Brown liquid foundation
8) Loreal blusher in Pink Marshmallow
9) Estee Lauder eyeliner
10) MAC lip tint in shocking pink
11) Brushes - about 10 sticks of them
And all gone *sob sob*
I just realised about it when we already arrived home
Me: Eh sayang tak amik ke make up case on the table tadi?
MrComot: Takde pun. You bring ke?
Me: Yup me bring. But me thot u tolong bawak balik tadi
MrComot: Me just bring back what me brought before
So we quickly call the manager of the place and later of the day he get back to us with unhappy answer ;(
Apparently, somebody *accidently* took it and keep all of the things happily *sigh*
Btw, thank God that I don't also keep jewelleries in the case. Kalau tak, mmg mak pitam betul2 lah..
So moral of the story here:
1) Remember everything you have/brought and make sure you bring back the same thing. Kalau pegi toilet pun, masuk toilet bawak hp, kuar toilet pun make sure hp ada lagi ok. Kut2 jatuh dlm toilet ke
2) Don't easily trust human being, no matter how decent they look as it can be deceiving sometimes. And no matter how well they present themselves. No matter whatever lah ok? Don't simply leave your stuff lying around. It's a big NO NO in this new world.
Keep that in mind will ya?