Monday, March 9, 2009

Another tag about Andes being random

Hi all, sorry for the long hiatus. I've been very busy. Very very very busy indeed. I wish I can't have this busy-ness at half of the size and willing to prolong it for certain period, but it's not an option, I gotta finish all my work before going to Japan. So I have to 'sabar' sekejap.

Anyway, it is 1.39AM already and I still can't sleep (I'm sleepy actually but malas nak tido boleh?), I decided to answer all the THREE tags thrown at me hehe

First tag is by Elya. Actually Miss Elya, I've done this before here, but I'm feeling a bit generous tonight to write some nonsense, so here I am, aswering this tag again :D

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
Here goes..



1. I'm sleepy actually, but I am too lazy to sleep. This is one of my bad habits.

2. I love love love Coffee Bean's Ultimate Mocha, because of the tiny bits of coarse beans

3. I love my hubby..hehe who doesn't. But this thought just cross my mind :P

4. For the first time in my life, I'm keeping my hair long. Just to make some expriments with it. I planned to do the curly-curly thing like most actresses do once it's length reach under the boobies. Hehehe

5. I have so many plans, but none of them deployed. Like planting the frangipani in front of the house, start gardening, sew new buttons to my old shirt, do some painting, etc etc *sigh*

6. I still wake up later than hubby. And rarely do the bed even though I am the last to wake up. It is because he will do it while waiting for me to get ready. Ish ish ish bad wifey!

7. I love love love ice cream and just had a quarter of Wall's Hazelnut and Choc flavour.

8. My all-time favourite movie will be The Fifth Element

9. I do watch Bollywood's movie. It fascinates me sometimes.

10. I get irritated easily and snap most of the time. But it still depends on who I'm dealing with.

11. Sucker for cute stuff.

12. Not a shopper like most girls. I wish I am. But I still don't have the luxury to do so.

13. I'm listening to '100 years' by Five For Fighting and like this song soo much. The voice and the tune is just soooo right.

14. I'm planning to conceive by this year, God's willing.

15. My ultimate dream is to be Domestic Goddess, you know like Bree Van de Kamp but not as stiff. Hmm will be crossover with Susan Mayer, something like that hehehe

16. I would love to shed some weight. Let say 2kilos?

Waahhhh tak sangka I can merapu for another 16 lists hehehe. So how is it?

Anyway not gonna to tag any specific name. Just write it if you feel so! You will be amazed of yourself sometimes :D

No comments:

Post a Comment