I am tagged by Khairiah spilling about my wedding plans though the wedding already selamat dalam sampul surat (kenapa sampul surat?).
Anyway for the sake of records, I am SLEEEEEPPPPPYYYYYYY okkkk. Don't connect it with tak-cukup-tido-entertain-laki. It's not like that. It's just, we don't have enough time to settle our things yet *nanges*. And to be truth, dah tahu tak tak cukup masa, last night soo gedik pegi tengok wayang okkkk. Watched Fury (Thai) at 915pm and arrived home around 12pm. Kemas rumah, etc etc and both of us knocked down flat.
Ok, ok back to the tag. Since my simple wedding is done (and I am so grateful with it) I will answer the tag with angan-angan wedding mode. Btw, it's honest as it can be, I'll try my best to remember what my dream was :D
Switch to single 22 years old Andes in blue and reality in red :P
1) How old are you?
2) Are you single?
yes, and no boyfriend
3) At what age do you think you’ll get married?
Hmm..28. I like the number.
Lalink, u tag me lambat la. Anyway I thank God for giving me this gift at 26.
4) Do you think you’ll be marrying the person you are with now??
Still looking for the one
Of course, over a thousand times :D
5) If not, who do you want to marry?
Robert Downey Jr. please lalala
6) Do you want a garden/beach wedding, or the traditional wedding?
Garden, insyaAllah..on the 1/11. Mini garden though, not the mat salleh type.
7) Your ideal motif?
Off-white and pink
8) Where do you plan to go on a honeymoon?
Hehehe yet to be revealed
9) How many guests do you think you’ll invite?
The whole clan of families and friends
Very intimate one, I think around 350 only, combination of close families and friends.
10) Do you want an extravagant wedding or a simple wedding?
Simple but details
Simple but details, but I think the details part is not relevant anymore, due to budget uwaaaaa
11) Do you want the traditional vows or something you’d make up on your own??
Err..I don't know mine is traditional or unusual. Just a normal solemnization I guess.
12) How many layers of cake do you want to have?
No cake cutting! Ish ish ish
13) Do you prefer having your reception at a hotel or at a simple place?
House. I like it to be very personal and housey..hmm u get what I mean?
Simple place - talking about reality man!
14) When do you want to get married, evening or morning?
Morning, I like the idea of a very fresh start of day and new life
15) You’d rather have your reception outdoors or indoors?
Indoors. At home
Outdoor it seems
16) Do you like a grand entrance for your groom?
Of course! With 100% fresh flowers (including bunga manggar made of jasmine, pretty isn't it?)
Hmm back to reality andes! Just a normal entrance I think hehe.
18) Name the song/tune you’d like played at your wedding??
All the classic song with harmonica based. You know, mcm lagu for Zapin, Endang, etc etc. Something like that.
MrComot don't really fancy Malay classic, so we will use classic english song like LOVE from Nat King Cole.
19) Are you a morning person or a night person?
I always thought (or want to be) a morning person, but seems like I am the later
Have to be morning person as MrComot wakes up earlier than me!!! So far everyday siap kejutkan and pujuk me to bangun. Baddddd wife!
Off topic: Talking about kejutkan I bangun, u have no idea how I am sooo malas to bangun okkk. He will come to me and wipe2 my face and say "sayang...bangun lah.." sampailah I bangun hehehe. So most of the days, I woke up because I am sooo malu and kesian with him. Ikut hati, nak je titon sampai betul2 nak bangun :P
20) Do you want a solemn ceremony or a light one?
Light kan, Shani? :D
21) What age do you want to get married?
22) Describe your ideal husband/wife.
Taller than me, kulit Melayu, can do men's work (not lembik2 type)
Semua pass except kulit tak Melayu, how come eh? I used to despise 'white' boys :p
23) Do you prefer fine dining or just the normal spoon & fork/knife?
Normal and very tradisional one
24) Champagne or red wine?
Not related ish ish ish
25) Honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
Right after the wedding
Daysss (or should I say months?) after the wedding *sob sob*
26) Money or household item?
So far so good. Somebody even dropped us a good cash of 1000k as the wedding gift. Erk...
27) Who will pay for the bills?
Of course la hubby. But depending on occasions, I don't mind helping.
28) Are you ready for married life?
Before married - YES, after married - not sure anymore, because I am so scared. Leh?
29) Do u think you will still be a virgin until u get married?
Of course la
30) Will u always be true to your wife/husband?
InsyaAllah, I will.
Yes, up till now ;)
31) How many kids do u like?
4 - 2 girls, 2 guys.
3 or 4. Jika diizinkan Tuhan.
32) A new house for a newly wed or an old one?
Doesn't matter, as long as have a shelter.
A new one, and thank God for all the rahmat.
33) Will u celebrate silver wedding, gold wedding, or diamond wedding?
Hiks, diamond from Brilliant Rose.
34) What kind of cuisine would u like for ur wedding?
Nasik putih with all lauk kampung (sama mcm u lah lalink)
Hmm not decided yet. Menu will be confirmed this weekend.
35) Will u record ur honeymoon in a cd or dvd?
I wish so, hoepfully we can buy a camcorder before our honeymoon.
36) Whose wedding plans would you like to know next???
Hmmm..I would like to know my girlies punyaa!! Just wondering what you guys have in mind :D
2) Cik Suka Kopi
Ok guys, now my mengantuk seriously gone. Hahaha.