Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Hye guys.

This is the ad-hoc present that I got from Subang Parade that day. A cute baby-doll top from Dorothy Perkins. Don't you think it is super cute? With the twisted round neck and small ribbon. The most important, it is white! Ohh I love white soo muchhh, and red and yellow. But I love white more.

The DP top. So cute!

What I wanted to share is actually the label. This is the first time I came across message like this! I find it is quite funny. Normally the label will tell you how to care your clothes, not keeping it from fire ;P

The funny label.

So guys, where are you going this holiday? I will be in my hometown, hmmm doing nothing basically, just a get-together with my siblings. Aghhh the house will be a real mess as all of us such a lazy bone. Maybe I need to brainwash them a bit, in helping my mom doing the errands.

My last mandarin for this year celebration.

To all my reader, Gong Xi Fa Cai and have a wonderful holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment