Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Zahra is officially 4 months old today!

I know it's a bit late but she wants to wish all the mothers outside happy mommy's day!

Dengan ucapan, free kisses with every cuddle!


Ahh talking about mommy, dulu orang selalu cakap, jangan lawan cakap ibu, kasih ibu tiada tandingan, syurga di bawah tapak kaki ibu etc etc but I never really get it. I mean, I tried to understand and love back my mother (I do love her) but now I know my love is nothing compared to how much she loves me.

Whenever I talk to Zahra, look into her eyes, I know my love is unconditional, without doubt. It is so pure and warm that I wish I will remember the feeling when she grows up and know how to talk back ha ha ha.

I hope she's not.

Zahra Elena, you have no idea how much I love you that the feeling itself makes me so happy and content, that I don't think I will mengungkit whatever we have sacrificed for you. Thanks for being the joy of our live.

And thanks to my mommy, I know you feel the same towards me ;)

3 comments:

  1. Happy 4 mth birthday Zahra!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 bulan susah?
    rasa macam baru jer jumpa aan dengan pewot boyot...
    macam baru jer jumpa Zahra 1st time...

    ah~

    ReplyDelete