I wannt to do a lot of thing now, like everything at one time! Can or cannot? Most of them just a knick knack that can be done in few hours (or minutes!) if I am determined enough. The thing is.. my belly feels so heavy and I am having braxton hicks like all the time, and I don't have the mood the do all the stuff except lie down on the bed staring at the ceiling *sigh*
But I want to rant btw..so this is what I feel I need to do before my baby pop-out!
1) Update blog about my Japan trip
2) Activate my twitter so I can tweet during confinement. Already registered but am passive.
3) Revamp my blog, like seriously! The 'what's with andes now' pun tak update2. It supposed to be 'Andes is having a baby' pic instead of the holding-hand-tie-knot-thing. It is more than a year ago! *sigh*
4) Buy something for MrComot's birthday. His birthday is this coming January and I have nothing yet. It has to be NOW because if I can't get it now, I won't get it at all. Will be extremely busy with the baby and all. I know that gift is unnecessary as I'm giving him a baby (LOL) but that what makes me more itchy to give something - when he expects the least hihihihihi. I loveeeee to surprise my babyyyyy. Ok, enough of gedikness. Btw, I already have something in mind, but it needs a lot of effort and I don't think I can commit. How how how howwww
5) Do some painting for living hall
6) Do 'cutie-monster' painting for family hall
7) Sew owl pillow
8) Bake orange cupcake because the butter is already expired, like a month ago? And it is an expensive Lurpak butter. So I HAVE TO BAKE something.
9) Bake choc chip cookies because I actually have 2 expensive butter expiring! Don't worry, all for me and MrComot's consumption.
OK..I think I'll go mad thinking of the things I want to do.