Monday, May 18, 2009

Stress is word of the day

Hi all,

I know I've been missing quite sometimes and haven't finished my entries on Japan trip yet. The truth is, I am in the middle of battling with some issues and it's making me stressed out.

Seriously I'm stressed out! I've never been this stress and siap cried teresak2 last night. Anyway I'll share everything when I'm composed enough to write ok.

I've missed my blog and writing this short entry does lift some stress off me.

I'll write more when I'm ready ok. Love you all. Take care and big mwah from me :*

4 comments:

  1. sabar ya aan..

    u will be ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what doesn't kill you, will make you stronger... gambatte kudasai!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eat choc!
    - Mr Polt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks cool, sabar ni..tapi tak larat sgt hehe

    Ain, arigatou (cewahh semua cakap Japs pulak). Everything will turn fine insyAllah.

    MrPolt, choc heaty ok. Me took a lot and sakit telinga!! Nasib baik dah ok haha

    ReplyDelete