Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The love for sweeper

My handsome boy loves sweeper so much. I've blogged about it a couple of time here and here. However, I thought his obsession for broom/sweeper is a brief one and not that deep. Boy, how wrong was I. He still loves sweeper til now, not that I worry about, but he is so attached to it. He loves it so so so much that I sometimes think he loves it more than me hahaha. 

The thing is, he will be sooo sad and mad with streaming tears if I pull the broom away from him. He also loves vacuum, well anything relate to long stick and used for cleaning, he loves it! Whenever I vacuum the house, he will quickly join in and once, I caught him stood still at the grill door admiring the part-time maid brushing the porch!! Oh my handsome boy, you seriously amuse me.

His love for the broom was verified last weekend. We had some sparklers from the CNY and Zahra was very excited about it.





 
 Old fashioned sparklers

I *thought* Emir will be excited as well because this is his first time playing sparklers. I mean who doesn't excited over a cascade of fiery sparks right?

Again, I was wrong. My handsome boy don't even care about it..because he found a porch sweeper and was busy cleaning the porch! We totally forgot about the sweeper until he picks it and ignores all of us.


Zahra: Yeayyy boleh main bunga api
Emir: Yeayyy jumpa penyapu


See..he doesn't mind a bit, at all.

Zahra was all giddy and shrieking in excitement but Emir keep on doing what he does best. He didn't even lay a finger on the sparklers. I tried to let him play the sparklers but the moment I touch his sweeper, he was furious and crying, like I'm going to rob him or something.
 

Zahra finished all the sparklers and he broaden his territory

I rushed the kids in after that but as usual, handsome boy can't be part with his sweetheart. I had to carry him WITH the sweeper but he revolt and crying his lung out. Penyapu tu still kat tangan I tak sentuh lagi, tapi dah mengamuk giler ya Rabbi... In the end I had to force him in, pull the sweeper and throw it outside.


And let him has this moment.

He must be hating me so much that time hahaha...

Emir..Emir..not that mommy doesn't love you, it's late already so we play with the sweeper again next time ok? Mwah!

5 comments:

  1. ok la penyapu...
    ni adalah anak dara sapatah suka dok usung seluar dalam abang dia.
    basuh simpan, entah camner, dia still bleh jumpa seluar warna kelabu tu... dia usung la 1 rumah...
    huhuuhuuu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. sungguh sedih tgk Emir nanges *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. beli toy vacuum n sweeper la.Pernah nampak kat mothercare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aan, boleh pinjam Emir tak? Aunty sangat malas menyapu rumah sejak dua menjak ni *lariik!

    ReplyDelete
  5. suka sgt dia dgn penyapu yek..emir please come to rumah aunty..sapu rumah aunty k..byk sampah aunty xdan nak sapu..hehe..

    ReplyDelete