Friday, May 2, 2014

Princessing Time

Zahra is pretty obsessed with tiara nowadays. It started around last week when I bought her the tiara for her birthday party at her kindy. She's been parading in it, like all-the-time!


Princessing during bedtime

She even requests to wear it out, in public. Not that I really care, but it's kinda embarrassing to me. I mean, princess sangat kah anak kau? Hahahaha. Anyway it's just a phase and I don't want to spoil the moment for her, so I just let her wear whatever she wants (even sometimes her choice is kinda weird, but who am I kidding, I am not that fashionista pun!).

And apart of her tiara, she is pretty obsessed with her baby stroller too! She's been asking it for ages and I bought it online at RM35 + RM9 shipping that will be RM44, because I thot the one at toysrus is around RM60.. but then a couple of weeks later, I went to toysrus and found the baby stroller only at RM49.90!!! Just add a few ringgit more and you'll get a much better stroller. MUCH MUCH MUCH better in fact that I hate myself for not surveying enough. Grrr.. (anyway, I think I might buy the toysrus one later, because it is sooo nice! I know..such a waste right)

OK enough rambling. So she loves pushing her baby stroller very much and wants to bring it e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e! Again, it's kinda embarrassing but oh well... it's the time she's wild with imagination, so why not!


Pushing babies at Curve. With magic wand some more!


Peeking shops

Resting at the street, admiring the fountain. Apparently pushing stroller is a big job and tiring.
And do you know that she even wears the tiara to her school! Ok... I tried my best to make her keep the tiara at home but she rebuts all my words so there she is. I wonder how she feels wearing the tiara. Did I spoil her? And I wonder what the teachers think of her (and me! the mom whom let her daughter wears tiara to school as if she is the only princess. Gahhh!!!)

I hope she won't turn out vain or anything like that and this become just another fun thing that a 4yo kids do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment